Monday 24 September 2012

Isaac's 100 Word Challenge Week 2


It was the night when Aunt Mary and Uncle Colin were stopping. Before they arrived, we were just sitting down for dinner when the phone rang. It was Aunt Mary saying that they were involved in a large car crash, so could not make it. “Bring Bring” the phone rang again. It was an unknown number. The message read: “Hand over your Corgi, or never see your baby again.” They replied with the answer of, “Take the baby.” The baby disappeared out of the air. 

6 comments:

  1. I really like this 100WC Isaac but near the end It got slightly weird.But I quite like it like that. Although what you could do is maybe set the scene a little better because it didn't make sense about a corgi and a baby and in parts it got confusing.

    by harvey in maple

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this 100WC Isaac but near the end It got slightly weird.But I quite like it like that. Although what you could do is maybe set the scene a little better because it didn't make sense about a corgi and a baby and in parts it got confusing.

    by harvey in maple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow isaac that was brilliant but I do agree with Harvey it was a bit confusing, but great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your 100 WC Isaac it is a strange yet amazing story.I hope you get on the blog next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Issac I like that the baby disapered ...Jonny ash class

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your 100 word challenge was intersting up to the part when the phone rang again! I didn't quite understand about the corgi and the baby! Good Try!

    ReplyDelete