Thursday 20 September 2012

Molly's 100 Word Challenge- Week 2

We were just sitting down for dinner when the doorbell rang. It was another trick-or-treater, I gave them their sweets and lumbered back to the dinner table, frustrated. I just couldn't wait any longer, "Mum, whens Ben coming?" I whined.
 "Soon.." Mum replied. The doorbell rang again, "It must be him this time!" I rushed to the door exited. "BOO!" yelled Ben.
"Finally, your here!" I exclaimed. We ran into the back yard, tring to avoid all the spiders and cobwebs. I tripped, fell to the clod damp ground. I lay there for a few minutes, listening to a laugh...

Then I realised it was Chuckles the Clown......

14 comments:

  1. hi Molly !
    I think your 100wc is great. I especially like the part were you lay on the ground and hear a laugh, It's really tence since you don't know whats going to happen. Who's Ben though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and who is this commenting? I'm really glad you liked it. Ben is my cousin! In real life! :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow Molly, that piece of writin is amazing. I liked that you used different words instead of said and walked. You are a really good writer. Well done.
    From Emelia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Emelia. I'm glad that you liked it! I thought giving it differnt words would make it a bit more mysterious! :)

      Delete
    2. Your right molly this is really mysterieous i really want to read more.




      Elise

      Delete
  3. Wow Molly, I think 100wc was brilliant! I just wonder who is Chuckles the Clown... he sounds evil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Isaac and Grace, and I'd better not tell you who Chuckles the Clown is.... :-)

      Delete
    2. I agree with you , that was exellent .

      Delete
    3. Hi Issac and Grace
      I really do agree he sounds really scary but i really want to find out who this clown is.I wonder if molly will tell us i really want her to.


      Elise

      Delete
    4. Thanks for agreeing with us!

      Delete
    5. Oh Molly, tell us who Chukles the clown is! Please, please, pleeeeeeease!

      Delete
  4. Hi Molly
    i really like your story its really intresting you used lots of diffrent words so its not boring so you dont repeat everything again and again Who is Chukles the clown? I really want to find out who the clown is I aggree with issac and grace he does sound scary
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Molly!

    It sounds like you have coulrophobia! (He sais, having no idea how to spell coulrophobia).

    ReplyDelete