Friday 7 December 2012

Elise's 100 Word Challenge Week 12

The Box "Well six o clock in the morning and mum and dad are not awake" I exclaimed to my sister "Well I'm not surprised it is early." she said as she sat up in bed. "Yeah true" i spoke "But they said they would.oh well" I cried with happieness as i got down from the bunkbed. It was my birthday. I ran downstairs and made two cups of tea one for Mum and another for Dad. I ran back upstairs and gave them their tea. They thanked me and drunk it slowly after a while they gave me a packet. There it was. What was it? POP!

4 comments:

  1. Dear friend,
    This is a great 100wc. I like the way you have started it with 'The box' It made me think well its not about Christmas like mine and then carried on reading. I also like the idea of the birthday. How did you come up with the idea? From Caitlin www.6d2012.highlawnprimary.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi freinds at highlawn
      Hi caitlen
      I'm not really sure how I got the idea it just popped into my head thank you very much for your comment I will go on your blog over the weekend and comment on some work at your school

      From your dear friend at greenfields
      Elise

      Delete
  2. Well done Elise. Now I wonder what was in that box. You had worked so hard for it - making your parents tea on YOUR birthday! What went POP I wonder.
    Next time, remember to use a new line for a new speaker.
    Mrs P

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on this weeks 100wc- very good how you turned it to be your birthday and lovely that you made the cups of tea.

    Jenny team 100

    ReplyDelete