Wednesday 19 December 2012

Molly's 100 Word Challenge - Week 13 Night Zookeeper

The bag, it has no bottom. But, everything that you put in it won’t fall out; this mysterious bag belongs to the invisible koala messenger. The koala messenger delivers all the zoo’s mail… The comb, when you brush your hair with it, will turn your hair multi coloured! This magical item belongs to the hair dresser bear. The comb helps the bear at the zoo’s hair-dressers… The under the water car, this helps the fish and chip shop seal catch all this fish for the shop. The car swims in the zoo’s lake, which is full of colourful fish…

8 comments:

  1. WOW molly that is really mysterious i wonder how that could of happend and nothing falls out you have wrote this reallly well and i love that you have wrote about a koala i love koalas back to your work well done molly that is amazing keep up the good work from your frienD in maple elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elise, I'm glad you like it. I knew lots of people like koalas. So, I used it in my work!

      Delete
  2. Hello I am Anaik from Springwell Junior School Ash Class

    I think your work is tremendous you've opened my eyes.


    From Anaik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anaik, I'm really glad you liked my work.

      Delete
  3. Hi My name is Farhana ,
    I am from Springwell Junior School. Your work was fantastic! What i liked about your work is that you used the correct punctuation and Intresting information. You could try putting in more adjectives and description.

    From Farhana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Farhana for the advice. I will sure use it in my future work!

      Delete
  4. Hello, we are from springwell junior school and our names are Yusra and Anaik. we are your new quad bloggers fantastic description Molly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anaik and Yusra. I'm really glad you liked my description! :D

      Delete