Friday 7 December 2012

Grace's 100 Word Challenge - Week 12

Usually I feel what's inside gifts but this box reveals nothing. Today I have three boxes, yesterday I got more(approximately seven). Some people wouldn't hesitate in pulling their ribbons and pulling of their glistening paper;others - including me - choose to be more cautious.Everyone gets them but nobody knows what's inside them.Each one is unique: Green and orange for the baker, yellow and silver for the grocer, violet and lavender for the school master. When people get to many, or sometimes just their first one, they open them then, poof!

2 comments:

  1. This is really well written Grace. I like the mysterious feel to the piece and I wonder what on earth is in those boxes which make things go Poof! Also, why does everyone get their own personalised colour??
    Great work.
    Mrs P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am speechless! You have a brilliant imagination and wonder where you got the idea from! I would never have thought of the idea and this is MY FAVOURITE HUNDRED WORD CHALLENGE OF 2012. It is really mysterious and I really look up to you as a writer.

    Isaac

    ReplyDelete