Wednesday 19 December 2012

Sam's 100 Word Challenge - Week 13 Night Zookeeper

I was venturing down in the magical forest at night in my zoo when I came across some strange abandoned objects. The first item I came across was an orange bottomless bag. Could this have belonged to Mail Mongoose who delivers the zoos mail? The next thing I found was a black and purple comb. Wasn’t this Beautiful Bird’s comb? As the stars carried on shining on the sky, I found all of these things: An underwater car, a magic pen, and a mirror. These things belong to the animals. The animals a the night zoo.

3 comments:

  1. I liked how you used questions to keep the reader guessing. Try to read it through and check that some of your sentences make sense however, other than that.....Well Done Sam!
    Please visit our blog :)
    6w2012.highlawnprimary.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Maya, Sanna and Aila.

    We are members of ash class in Springwell Junior School. We would like to say that you're 100 word challenge was interesting, but try to put more detail in you're description.

    Well done.

    Please visit our class blog.

    www.springwellash.posterous.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Maple class I really like this 100 wod challenge because you have used reorical question o keep he reader guessing. I lie your vocabulay such as abandoned. Well Done.
    www.6d2012.highlawnprimary.net

    ReplyDelete